Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Any dispute arising in connection with our website shall be governed by and construed as per the laws of the United Arab Emirates exclusive of its choice of law principles.
· Customers who are minor/under the age of 18 cannot register on our website as a user and execute any transaction.
· All the details entered during payment transaction is directly submitted to our payment provider through a secured (SSL) connection
· A copy of transaction records along with merchant policies must be retained by the cardholder.
· The content on the website including but not limited to images, text, logos and graphics, is the property and copyright work of Sevenmilez Supermarket. You cannot copy or reproduce any data from the website in any form with the consent of the company.
· Sevenmilez Supermarket takes appropriate measures to safeguard the private information of its customers. We do not sell the customer’s personal data to third parties.
· Membership on Sevenmilez Supermarket website is free. It does not levy any charges for browsing or buying items listed on the website.
· Sevenmilez Supermarket will not provide/deal with any products/services to any of OFAC sanctioned countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
· Prices listed on the website will in AED currency only
· Sevenmilez Supermarket possesses the right to make amendments to its policies at any point of time without prior notifications. Major changes will be notified on the website.
· At the time of returns/replacement/refund, original bill should be produced
· The product should be in original package without any damage while being returned/replaced
Sevenmilez Supermarket takes utmost care to ensure all products to be delivered are in excellent condition. If the product is not delivered in good condition or if there are any problems with the product, kindly inform us immediately. The product will be replaced as per terms and conditions.
Minimum order 50 AED and order less then 100 to be charged 10 AED
Our delivery areas
Our delivery services extends to the following locations.
· All over Dubai
We don’t deliver to these areas
· Al Ain
· Abu Dhabi
· Ras Al Khaima
Please note that we will not be providing services to any of the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Possibility of Multiple Shipments
Sometimes, not all products are in stock. Hence, while placing an order, if a few products are not available, it might result in multiple shipments. Products that are in stock will be delivered immediately and others will be shipped as soon as the product is available. We would like to bring to your notice in such circumstances, multiple shipments may result in multiple postings on the cardholder’s monthly statement.
We deliver from Monday to Sunday from 10:00am to 10:00pm. We deliver on the same day if the orders are placed before 8:00pm. If the orders are placed after 8:00pm, it may be delivered the next day. Confirmation regarding the same will be intimated via phone call or mail. If any product is unavailable, the delivery may be further delayed which will also be communicated via phone or mail.
Before we make any delivery, we contact you via phone call directly to confirm the delivery. We strive to deliver on the same day. Whether it is a single shipment or multiple shipments in a single order, goods will be delivered as per availability. Every order is confirmed over phone and email. Sometimes, the order is executed from our supplier’s end. In case of delay during such circumstance, you will be intimated immediately.
- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile ”.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.(Before including this statement, SSL certificate must activated on the website)
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.